Hipster Replacement: Saturday night was tribute night @ Bowery

Monday, November 12, 2007

Saturday night was tribute night @ Bowery

I really had a blast Saturday night at Bowery Ballroom. Decided to go at the last minute because a new friend of mine, Dave Godowsky, was in the headliner, Mr. Brownstone. Awesome GnR tribute band with CYHSY member Sean Greenhalgh as Axl and my friend Dave as Izzy. They really rocked the place until way too late. Great crowd, everyone was very friendly.

Just before them was Tragedy, an all-metal BeeGees tribute band, they were a hoot. Ramones tribute band Pet Sematary was there too, they wore out my legs with their dead-on covers.

Next up for me is Sondre Lerche Nov 27 and my buddy Hank's band Wormburner on Dec 20, both at Bowery Ballroom.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM EST , Blogger Alisha said...

i was at that show. it was nice meeting you! i was one of the gals in the front.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home