Hipster Replacement: Vacation

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Vacation

I am off to Bay Area for vacation today. Except for a possible concert Friday (either Black Crowes Acoustic at the Fillmore, if I can get a decent-priced ticket, or Luka Bloom at Great American Music Hall), I am not planning any concerts while I am there. Slim pickens compared to New York and Seattle music calendars, that's for sure...

If you are reading my blog, please let me know what you think so far. This is a work in progress and I an only starting to define its direction.

When I return, I will list the concerts I am considering, the summer concert series are heating up and there are many good options. I know I am going to Eels at World Financial Center on June 13. Should be a great show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home