Hipster Replacement: A New Approach to my Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2007

A New Approach to my Blog

I'm back. After a long break.

I realized I may not be a music blogger after all, because:

1. I won't take pictures at shows. Distracts me from enjoying the show, and distracts others who are trying to enjoy the show as well. My opinion anyway.

2. I don't like writing about music. Why do you want to hear what I think about a song/band? Listen for yourself and decide.

What I will do is post shows I am scheduled to attend, so those of you who know me and want to know which shows I am seeing can get this info here. I will also occasionally post links to bands I like. It will be kept very simple.

So...

Shows I am headed to in the next few months:

Thinking about the National at the Seaport this Friday (8/17); great band but not sure I want to put up with the crowd for this one. We'll see.

9/29: Kaiser Chiefs / Datarock at the Beacon. Really going for Datarock.

10/5: Gary Lucas Gods + Monsters at BAM Cafe. Gary is a great musician and a great guy. Worked closely with Jeff Buckley and was a major part of Captain Beefheart's band.

10/23: Tunng at Union Hall. Found out about this band from Gomez, if you like bands like Fields and Mew, check these guys out they are great.

10/27: The Go! Team at Bowery. Cheerleaders on acid.

Thinking about:

9/6: Bill Callahan (Smog) at Southpaw. Sorry, no good music links for this guy. Here's his main website as far as I could find: http://www.dragcity.com/bands/smog.html

11/1: Rogue Wave at Bowery

6 Comments:

At 7:47 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
At 8:03 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular make. The prices for the velcros were around 240 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this location selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you say about it?

 
At 9:00 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular brand. The prices seeking the velcros are all over 220 dollars everwhere. But completely I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what do you think?

 
At 8:54 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 
At 11:10 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were around 200 dollars on every site. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

 
At 4:11 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous model. The prices for the sneakers are about 320 bucks on every site. But for all I bring about this location selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home